This apple pie is one of my signature dishes. I saw it once on IG Stories of SiostryADIHD, there I found out that the recipe is on their blog. The first attempt was not perfect, but it encouraged further experiments. This is how I refined the recipe that I will share with you today.
This is the perfect recipe when guests are about to arrive. The preparation itself for baking takes only a few minutes. Baking takes a little longer, almost an hour – during this time you can clean the house or do some awesome makeup. It tastes best when still warm, with the addition of vanilla ice cream and/or whipped cream.
The easiest apple pie
- Cake pan 27cm diameter
- Baking paper
- 1 cup flour
- 0,25 cup sugar there was more in the basic recipe, but experience tells me: give less!
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup baking powder
- 5 apple the more sour the better, the number depends on the size – they should cover the cake pan
- 200 g butter cold, from the fridge
- honey since I am in sweden I use "ljus sirap" – "light syrup"
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees (top/bottom).
- Tortownicę wyłóż na spodzie papierem do pieczenia.
- Line the cake pan with baking paper on the bottom.
- Mix all the dry ingredients.1 cup flour, 0,25 cup sugar, 1 cup bread crumbs, 1 cup baking powder
- Pour half of the dry ingredients into the bottom of the springform pan and pat evenly.
- Cut the apples into thick cubes and carefully line the cake pan – it can be quite a high layer.5 apple
- Pour a small amount of honey or syrup, sprinkle generously with cinnamon (to taste, as much as you like).honey, cinnamon
- Sprinkle the rest of the dry ingredients on top.
- Cut the butter into thin slices and spread evenly over the top of the cake pan.200 g butter
- Put in the preheated oven and bake for about 40-50 minutes, until the top is golden brown.