Nice to meet you! I am Karolina and I live in Malmö. My dream is my blog becomes one of the best sources of knowledge about Sweden in perspective of both tourist and resident.
I want to share here my trips around my favourite country, practical information, spot reviews but also experiences of living here on a daily basis to help people that are planning to move here or just starting their life in Sweden.
My goal is to create supportive community around this blog – safe space for all people connected with Sweden by travels, work, family or everyday life.
I’m also a wife of wonderful man who’s my partner in life and work. Tomasz shows up on blog from time-to-time to tell you more about tech, our equipment and things he feels most comfortable with. We run together an online business – in our Pikus.IT Boutique Creative Agency we make our customers’ dreams come true by creating visual identity, graphic designs, websites and marketing in social media. We also are photographers and videographers that make a living on creating content for brands of all sizes (among them PlayStation Nordic).
This is blog for open-minded people. Please, feel free to stick around if:
- you want to know more about Sweden;
- you plan to move here;
- you just moved to Sweden and feel a bit lost;
- you are interested in Swedish language and/or culture;
- or you just want to come here for a short trip or holiday.
I also share some recipes, travel stories and business-related topics to support your self-development, financial confidence and spread the world about happy, cozy living.
10 facts about me
- I was born 18th June 1995 in Wroclaw, Poland where I lived until 2021 when I decided to move permanently to Sweden.
- In years 2011-2015 I was actively a gaming/lifestyle YouTuber with almost 100.000 subscribers on a main channel and took part in many brand’s collaborations ad an influencer.
- Me and my husband met in Minecraft while recording together co-op series for our YouTube channels.
- Besides YouTube, I worked as a nail stylist, lash stylist and before I went to my university I thought I’d become a doctor or cosmetologist.
- I graduated Food Safety at Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences but never worked in this field – I chose IT and marketing.